Assembled basalt roving consists of several strands, drawn at the facility for the production of continuous basalt fiber and then assembled together, at assembling machines.
The multifilament yarns of assembled roving are made of basalt scrap.
- High durability
- Corrosion resistance to aggressive environments
- Sound absorption
- Dielectric character
- Resistance to ultraviolet radiation
- High heat and moisture resistance.
- Color – dark-olive
- Оdor – inodorous
- Filament diameter – 9 – 24 Micron
- Tensile strength – not less 650 mN/Tex
- Tensile modulus in epoxy impregnated strand – 80 – 95 GPa
- Operation temperature – from -260 to +700 ° C
- Elongation – 3.5%
- Type of sizing – 4с
- Sizing content – not more 1%
- Bobbin type – cylindrical bobbin with internal or external unwinding
- Bobbin weight – as customer requested
- Standard packing – 72 bobbins in pallet
Short extracts of basalt fiber, applied in the reinforcement of binding mixtures and is produced from roving. It is resistant to chemicals, resistant to corrosion and it increases the ductility of concrete structures and eliminates cracking.
- Color – dark-olive
- Odor – inodorous
- Monofilament diameter – 13-20 mkm
- Chop length – 3-72 mm
- Operation temperature – from -200 to +900 ° C
- Humidity 0.1- 8.0%
- Type of sizing – different, depending on the further processing
- Packing – polypropylene bags
- Packing weight – 10, 20, 500 kg as customer requested
- High strength and durability;
- High heat resistance, incombustibility;
- High resistance to chemicals;
- High mechanical strength;
- Sound absorption;
- Dielectric character;
- Elongation of service life by 2-3 times.
Modern composite material made of basalt fiber and organic binders.
The product is demanded in the construction market, nevertheless, many people are not even aware of its existence. The material has many useful features which are essential for modern construction, due to which it is in serious competition even with metal. A basalt rebar consists of numerous basalt filaments, which being bound to each other, create a durable and a strong bond, thereby forming an excellent material for construction. Despite the fact, that for a long time, the rebars for the construction, have been made entirely of metal, recently the situation has dramatically changed, as basalt has also become a prospective one, which means that its quality and features will be improved with time.
- Highly reliable material that can withstand enormous loads
- Excellent parameters of durability
- Lower expenses for transporting due to lower weight of the product
- Resistance to the lowest temperatures
- Unlimited length
- Low thermal conductivity
- High resistance to chemicals and corrosion
- Good elasticity.